Yesterday I went for a walk by the beach and on the way out of the apartment my girlfriend ask me if I put on any sunblock, hmmmm.... no I responded! I want to get a burn..... Damn me!! I'm so stupid.... now I am red, the sun violated me on the pool and now I can't even sleep. Stubborn as always, but ehh.... its not the first time, and for sure it won't be the last time hehehe.... but should have listen to my girl when she told me to go back and put on a little.
We had a great time there, but had to come back to do a couple of things. Probably we will go again tomorrow and spend the rest of the week there, now that I can take my laptop and play by the pool while pounding the idiots.
On the poker side of things, I finally have Holdem Manager set up on my laptop and are starting to getting use to it, but did tilted a little and blow a lot of my winnings for the month, so I'm basically Break even right now. Hardest part for me is to quit the regulars, its so hard for me, don't know why.... But today I did quit one after I was down 2 buy ins (I made a couple of monkey shove/bad plays) and still ended up wining like $550 for the session so that was decent.
Here is a interesting hand where I made a nice hero call.
The match was very aggressive (was ready to 4bet-call with 88, but decided to not risk the coin flip because I felt I had an edge on him and can play better post flop), and I felt the timing was right for him to check back this flop If he had AK. And if he had any other big pair, I don't think he would have gone for 3 streets of value when the Ace pop up on the turn.
So in HU sometimes you have to go with your gut, even if its a big pot. And if the flow of the match tells you anything its time to apply it to whats happening at the moment.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment