Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ahhh... so nice!!

Right now I'm on my new laptop at my parent's new apartment near the beach with my family and my girlfriend. So I played a session yesterday with the sound of the waves while I was pounding the regs. Well to be honest I think the regular that played me HU thought I was a fish, because he wanted to play 3 tables and begged me for action in the future. I still won the session but lost a couple of coin flips preflop (stupid AK) would have finished +$2,400 but mehh.... I'll take the $1,300 win anyway.

Here is very relaxing, and I can also play downstairs at the pool so that is super nice. I can also see the hole 16 of the golfcourse and I may play a little golf later today or maybe just go to the driving range/play some tennis.

Tonight I will watch the Cotto vs Margarito boxing match in the big tv downstairs and play some poker when I get the chance.

Life is good!!!

No comments: