Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tic Toc....Tic Toc....

Damn.... we are running out of time...... ARGH!!!!

OK tomorrow is the last day to close the deal with the house.... if not then I won't be able to get it. The people at the bank are working super slow, I've gave them all the info necessary and yet they haven't called me to close the loan. I'm starting to think that they actually are doing it on purpose, cause the deal was too good and they will lose money so its easier to take a long time and then let the offer expired.

The people at the bank have told me multiple times that they will call and let me know about the progress and I'm always the one making the calls.

To be honest, I'm losing faith and starting to think that if I don't get it its cause it wasn't meant to be.

For this reason I've decided to end my poker month and not play until the day after tomorrow (Too much stress to even play half decently). My month was kind of a roller coaster, after starting super strong (Like always) and then get a 11k downswing to help me remind me that I need to keep working hard on the mental part of my game. But later could bounce back and ended wining +$5k. It kind of feels like a small victory, even thou I wanted to win $20k.... but a win after all that is still significant to me.

Anyway, tomorrow is a big day.... probably a sad one..... with a slight chance of a suckout and maybe ending in a great day. I feel the chance of getting the loan is maybe like getting it in AK vs AQ all in pre flop.... Come one Dealer.. One time!!

2 comments: