Ahh... today it was tough... Lots of people fighting at work, with problems that are very tilting and in top of that, yesterday I couldn't send the weakly payments to the employees so I got all of them on my back.
Of course that also meant that I was gonna lose in my poker session. The first one I played a bad regular 3 tables and basically he coolered me like 6 times in a row and then quit me when I was down like $1,700. Then I got lucky enough to get action from two fishes at 3/6 and got some money back, here are my two favorite hands:
Ahh... the overbet on the river, I had the feeling this hand tilted him a little, but wasn't sure. Then this one happend:
Ok, now I'm pretty sure he is on tilt. poor guy, anyway I got some $$ back and later played a PLO session where I stacked the guy in like 15min netting a loss of like -$320 for the day (Definitely a good thing, to get most back after a bad start).
So even if it was kind of a long day, I feel happy that I can now relax and booked a small loss in a day where the EV gods didn't wanted me to win. I think that having that positive thinking is one of the things that help me bounce back on the next day.
Overall this month I'm playing in a decent pace of hands and might easily get to my target for the month. Only have played like 1,000 hands of PLO this month, but still up like $750 so I can't complain.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment