Here is a sample:
In poker, I kind of cheat on my Omaha challenge on pokerstars and decided to play my bread and butter and crush some fish in Heads up to build faster my roll (At that time I had like $7k on PS) of course I insta run like hell and loss like $1,600 in the first session, and then some more. The good thing is that I haven't play much so my Table Ratings aren't that good and I get tons of action. So I've played a little more and got it back and now have over $9,500 in PS. I will continue to play PLO and NLH there and still try to build a bankroll in that site. However on my main site (FTP) I will continue to play only NLH.
Overall I'm still up for the month and My total winrate is 9.5bb/100, I keep crushing 2/4 (19bb/100 counting -2k below EV), but have run badly at 5/10nl and 3/6nl, so my total $ won is not exactly what I expected, but still I'm happy with any $$ won.
No idea why people keep bluffing at me, I'm a STATION.....Here is the Hero call of the day:
No comments:
Post a Comment