Monday, April 6, 2009

3rd Anniversary

3 years ago, I sent a msg and got to meet this girl online, then after chatting for a couple of days and talking on the phone, we finally met this date at the movies. At that exact moment I knew she could be the one and that's why I count that day as the one for our anniversary.

In reality I'm not really sure what would be the exact date, cause I never asked her to be my girlfriend or anything, I just assumed she knew hehehe. I feel I'm super lucky to have her and she definitely is the best girlfriend ever and even better that what I would dream for me. To be honest most of the time I don't speak to others about how great she is, cause I feel I'm showing off and start feeling kind of bad that not everyone would ever experience something like this. She also saved me from going to the dark side, but I guess that would be another story for another day.

So today we won't be doing anything big, but will spend some quality time together and enjoy her company, like always. We are getting closer to our wedding, and after that we can always use that date as the one for our real Anniversary.

In Poker I've been doing great and even thou it didn't started good in terms of EV (Still down like -4k) I have won most of my sessions, including a couple multi table sessions with good winning regulars (One was +$250k and the other +$100k in tableratings). Usually I don't play with those types of guys, but I wanted to test myself and play with them at 2/4. I won both of those matches and the second one was 4 tables. Even thou I started down, I made the comeback and he ended up quitting after 1,000 hands and tilting on a hand when I check raised him for value on the river and he paid me off. He said that, the hand tilted him and he couldn't continue. So that felt good.

Overall I'm already up a decent amount for the month and If I keep this up this could be my best month ever.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

good post -- very important that you have a really healthy relationship and value it! +EV on life; happy anniversary