After a long nice weekend at the beach its time to go back to the office, damn it!!
Its good to have rested and play some golf instead of poker (Still suck at Golf btw), I needed it to have something else to think about after screwing my month that badly on that 5/10 tilt day. I did played another session on 3/6 and ran pretty badly so it was one of those -2k and +1k in EV days (Losing over 10k in 2 sessions is never fun), that puts me in the red for the month (-$1,200) which is not a big deal, but still hurts after I was aiming for my best month ever.
Also the NBA Playoffs began, and even thou I haven't follow much during the session, I usually watch some of the games. Boston/Chicago and San Antonio/Dallas where both good games, the fact that Ginobli and Garnette are injured give the other team a good chance to make the upset. I like SA, but don't mind if Dallas win, cause they have JJ Barea (He is from Puerto Rico), which is playing really good coming from the bench. Yesterday's game was all Parker thou, that guy is one quick fella.
Today is also my last Coaching session, I really like to get more sessions, but after that hit and all the wedding things, I might wait a month or two before starting again. Anyway, I still have days left to play for the month and will be more than happy if I can finish with a Bang.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment