Saturday, April 25, 2009

Inspection and wedding stuff

Today I'm going to the inspection of the house, and be sure everything is ready to go. So I'm bringing my army with us. My parents have a lot of experience buying many many houses, and my uncle who is an architect and also knows what to look for. So far I know that I'm gonna ask them to change something in the kitchen, but don't know how long will it take them.

I've already gave all my info to the bank so hopefully we can close before the end of the month. Actually I have to, because the (3% rate) Offer expires on the 30th. They also made the appraisal for the house yesterday, but I still don't know how much is it worth.

On the wedding, almost everything is ready, and finally we got the invitations from the wedding planner (Kind of took her way too long). There is only 2 weeks left, and I need to go to the laboratory for some test and then everything is set. Later today we are going to a photo shoot session with the photographer so I expect to be in my sexy mode.

In poker I'm in the green again and still have a couple of days left to make it a decent month.

No comments: