Thanks to the holidays I didn't have work since Thursday, so I went to the beach with my girl and we stayed there to relax a little. We had to come back earlier, cause today we have the birthday party of a friend of mine. We actually plan on playing some basketball so I'm looking forward to get my legs in a world of pain.
Also earlier this week I got the phone call that finally they fix the HD double tuner cable card for my Tivo. That means that I can record and watch once again my premium channels from my master bedroom.
In poker I'm still in a good pace in terms of hands and $ for the month (So far I'm winning $0.75 per hand and $265 per hour, which is pretty good). Also I've been doing a pretty good job in reducing variance in certain spots, specially since I've already started to play higher.
Funny hand of the day:
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment