Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Durrrr challenge to start tomorrow

durrrr: decent internet yet?
Dealer: durrrr has 5 seconds left to act
Dealer: durrrr is sitting out
Dealer: durrrr has timed out
Dealer: Hand #10685105389 has been canceled
Dealer: Uncalled bet of $500 returned to Patrik Antonius
Patrik Antonius: yup
durrrr: wanna start our bet in 15min or so?
Patrik Antonius: wait 1min
durrrr: k
durrrr: les jus play until u need to go?
durrrr: or need to go rly soon?
PA: im getting more money to my account in the next couple of days
PA: then we can start
durrrr: i hav enough i can send u
durrrr: if ya want
PA: but time wise around this time i usually hit a bed
PA: we an start tomorrow if u transfer me some $$
durrrr: u only need 400k or so
durrrr: unless u plan on losing
durrrr: =)
Patrik Antonius: that should be enough
Patrik Antonius: heh
durrrr: ill try to take a nap @ some pt today
durrrr: n mayb start like 20hrs from now?
Patrik Antonius: u think we should play around 5-6 hours
earlier than now
durrrr: kk
Patrik Antonius: sounds good
durrrr: ya thats 6am here, so wont work too well for me
durrrr: but tomorrow it should be fine
Patrik Antonius: i think i will play around 2h session
tomorrow
durrrr: 4h minimum =)
durrrr: lol
durrrr: k
Patrik Antonius: and u'll get some sleep in lol
durrrr: ima eat
durrrr: tc/gn
Patrik Antonius: gn cu tomorrow

So this is finally happening.... Railbirds get ready!! hehehe....

On my end, poker yesterday was superbad and I manage to lose +4k in 2 sessions so I'm back in the red for that same amount for the month (Should have known not to speak about results in my blog hehehe). Anyway I felt bad and sad, but I don't feel that tilted even thou I think I didn't played good and made too many mistakes which always makes me angry, but still I can bounce back.

Also today started the new Poker After Dark, and there have been a long time I've seen that show but this one have a good line up of online pros like Cole "CTS" South, Taylor Caby, and David "Raptor" Benefield against Doyle Brunson, Gabe Kaplan and Eli Elezra. Gabe and Eli are such big fishes that the young guys are gonna have a really fun time.

So I will be watching some videos and PAD to cool off and tomorrow may hit the tables again, depending on how I feel.

No comments: