Yeah pretty much the same thing. The guy from the cable company came and couldn't fix the cable card and told me I will be on a list and he called me when they fix it (Yeah right). So I don't have my premiums channels on my bedroom. Stupid technology, always the same thing.
Also my back and neck still hurts and I'm not sleeping well, maybe its because my pillows are kind of old, so I decided I'm gonna buy two of those special ergonomic pillows ($100 each ouch!) that adjust to the form of the neck or whatever... I hope they work and fix me. Its kind of hard to concentrate with this stupid pain.
In poker I started the month losing big in my first session. Really played badly and didn't focused enough. Then won a session on a sweat lesson with my coach and also today won one buy in so I'm down like -$1,000 which is practically nothing so I'm ready to Rumble.
One thing did tilted me today. I hate hit and runners, and I make notes to know when I'm playing against one (So I would play a less variance style). So today I was playing one, and I manage to take a stack from him. He then sat down at two tables with me and bought deep. OMG its Christmas I'm so happy!!!!
he won like 50bb in the new table and proceed to hit and run on that one, but kept playing me on the other one. By now I was up 2 buyins and I reaaaaaaaaallly wanted to quit him to give him a taste of his own medicine. But he was so bad, that the temptation took the best of me and when he got one buy in back he quitted me. ARGH!!!!!! I had to stop playing, because I felt the tilt coming and didn't wanted to lose what I've won on the session.
Dieeeeeeeee you chicken shit... hjposaih ;nbclia;si;ahras
First blog post
10 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Alex. Thanks for your comment. Re. your neck and back - I had a lot of trouble a few years ago when I started playing golf. Turned out I wasn't as supple as I thought.
What worked for me was careful and regular stretching. If its lower back - lying on your back and drawing your knees up ( plus variations on the same theme) I found to be very useful.
Also there is a great painkiller diclofenac sodium. really reduces inflamation and kills the pain. Its like a miracle.
Thanks for the comments.... I didn't found the diclofenac sodium thing.. and to be honest never heard of it.
But anyway bought some other stuff to see if that helps.
take care
lol, hit and running a hit and runner would be good.
Hi. This is it. Its marketed under a bunch of brand names.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diclofenac
Post a Comment