Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to Even

I didn't played that much these last couple of days, because my neck/back starts bothering me and I just wanted it to rest as much as I could so that it gets better faster. So after not a great start for the month down -$4,500 (Thanks to my tilt session the other day) I've finally won it back and I'm back to even for the month. Also I've been thinking about playing again on Absolute Poker to get more action in my HU tables, and to not have that much money in just one site in case something happens. Right now I have money only on FTP and Stars and I want to play on site where I can use HEM, Tableratings and the software doesn't tilt me. Also still don't know what pic to use as my Avatar so any suggestion is welcome.

Today is San Valentine's day and I have no idea what I would do with my fiance.... probably not much because I'm a boring boyfriend hehehe..... Anyway today is also the Slam Dunk contest so I already left the Tivo ready for it, thats so romantic.

Here are the Quotes for the week:

PRODUCTIVITY

"You can always find reasons to work. There will always be one more thing to do. But when people don't take time out, they stop being productive. They stop being happy, and that affects the morale of everyone around them." -- Carisa Bianchi

"I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes." -- Sara Teasdale

"Productivity is determined not by work... but by EFFECTIVE actions disguised as work." -- Doug Firebaugh

"One should guard against preaching to young people success in the customary form as the main aim in life. The most important motive for work in school and in life is pleasure in work, pleasure in its result, and the knowledge of the value of the result to the community." -- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Hey Alex. Probably too late but just pay your girlfriend extra attention. Make sure you spend the day with her. Make it her day and when she is talking - PAY ATTENTION! And if you drink - a good bottle of champagne goes down well. Just let her know you lurve her... Works for me! LOL

Alex said...

Thanks for the tip.

We ended up eating at a restaurant with a nice view to the beach and then spend some time walking at night watching the waves and all that romantic crap hehehe.

Also my gf saw your post and wanted to say thank you for your comment.