The HU tournament wasnt too good for me. First round I had a bye so I had to wait like 2 hours for my first match. Then got a hyper aggro donk and manage to beat him, 1.5hours later my 3rd round match I lost with AA on a J32 board vs J3, so gg me.
And today it was one of those days. I played terrible, at the time didn't felt on tilt althou at the begining of the match lost two stacks on flips, but later on my session review I noticed I made like 7 big mistakes OUCH!!! so I finished the session losing -3k, thats my worst session to date (I usually am good at stop losses, my bad) so thanks to that my downswing is now at 24 buyins bleh!!
So I'm thinking, what can I do to improve and win??? AHAAAAAAA!!!
I know.... learn cyberpoker from the best player in the universe.
I guess I've been playing my Aces the wrong way :-/
As a side note and funny story:
Phil Ivey and Phil Hellmuth where at the PCA tournament on the same table and Hellmuth asked Ivey if he ever played Golf with Tiger Woods, Ivey said no. Then he said that "to be honest he wouldn't play with him because he is not good enough and would be embarrassed". Hellmuth with his brilliant mind replied "why not? you play holdem with me"
LOL he is the best.... I want to be like him when I grow up.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment