Friday, February 20, 2009

Antitilt = Research to spend money

This month so far have been really swingy, I started losing 4.5k then got it back at the end of last week. Then it was my horrible day losing again 4k and 500 the next session so again was down $4.5k Argh!! and now this week I've got almost all back so I'm practically break even for the month. Including another HU PLO where I've only lost one session so far, but I'm playing 1/2, its fun to run good at PLO hehe.

Anyway the swings are always tough to handle, but I think I'm doing a decent job at it. One thing that always help my mood is to buy things. Right now I'm not planing on buying anything expensive, because of the wedding and new house. So what I did was to start searching for things I might buy in the future. I decided that If I meet my goals for the end of the year I'm going to spend some money on my car. There are a couple of things I might do to it, like putting on some wheels, Intake, bodykit, exhaust and things like that.

I've always wanted some black wheels with lips, and they would look really good in my car so that would be one of the first things I get. These are the rims I want: Also this weekend my gf and I are gonna go house hunting. Yeah I know I already have the option for a house, but they haven't even started to build it so we need a plan B just in case. We found a couple of houses and one in particular looks great and is really sick (Also more expensive), but it basically have everything and we won't need to spend any $$ to put it how we want it. The economy is bad for buying houses so hopefully we can make some kind of deal and get it cheaper.

2 comments:

M0NIKER said...

I went through that phase of "I want to pimp out my ride" a while ago and if there's any advice I can give you it would be to stop. Stop right now before you get started. It is so not worth it it's not even funny. It's like lighting money on fire.

If you really want to spend money on your ride, buy a nicer car. One that you won't need to add on to to make yourself happy.

Alex said...

Thanks for the input, appreciate it.

I'm still deciding if I ever do something like that, even thou I don't like the pimp my ride look (Prefer a sleek cleaner, but unique look).

I don't need to do it, because my car is actually pretty nice and the stock wheels are nice as well (Also they are already 19" and I think putting 20" would be too much so I would buy another 19" if I ever do). And agree with you completely about the spending money part.

Anyway I did kind of scratch two of my stock rims and that's one of the reasons I'm considering (In the distant future) maybe change them. Time will tell, but for sure won't be an impulsive thing.