Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Table Mod + HUD

I have tried a lot of things after losing so much in my downswing .

I took a break (went to the beach/relaxed), examine my game for leaks, my stats, watched videos, move down, took some HU coaching, took some 6max coaching, review some theory, review lots of hands, took another break, came back, try to play other games (PLO), played some tournaments, played other sites and finally did one of the most desperate things I've done.........
I changed my Avatar (I am now officially a Panda).

Well that didn't worked either. I'm winning, but not much.
So now I changed my tables, cards and chips.
This is how it looks now:

I like it. It looks clean and also helps with my emotional state, because I'm motivated to play more and be focused.
Also made some changes to my HUD on Holdem Manager (The Nuts), and modify some stats in my pop ups windows.
Here are some examples:

For Showdowns
For C-Bet

For Aggression

For 3-Bet Pots

I left most other intact (Preflop, steal, and main pop up stats), but feel that I got pretty much everything I need at the tip of my mouse. I'm ready now to take on the world and beat the crap out of everyone at my table, so don't seat with me.

2 comments:

Malfaire said...

alex -- this looks really interesting. do you mind sharing? i feel like setup is kinda meh and like what you've done here. if you're willing, i'll fire my email to you via leggopm

NOV = RUNGOOT MONTH

gl sir

Alex said...

Sure,

Hit me up on AIM or PM at Leggo.