Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hunter saw my blog

Yesterday night, Kyle "Cottonseed" from Stoxpoker wrote on his blog about my hit and run adventure with Hunter, and posted a link to my blog. I figure I can return the favor: Cottonseed's Blog

I actually have read his blog and always liked the guy , specially because he recently moved to my island Puerto Rico and I loved the video he put on his blog about it. It looks like the link on his blog is broken so here is the video he made (Hope he doesn't mind):


Really really cool imo.

So anyway my brother wrote on the forums about it and after reading a couple of posts I realize that I don't have links here to stoxpoker, so I added one, and also one to Cottonseed's blog. I have no idea how he found mine (very very curious about it), but I was laughing all day. Of course both guys are super cool, and they found it funny. Even Hunter replied to that thread and said GG to me, sorry I didn't said it at the time, but I was seduced by the darkside at that moment so thats my excuse hehehe.

So GG and my hat is off to both of them,
Good luck and keep up the good work.

No comments: