Saturday, October 4, 2008

Moving down.

So I've played two sessions of HU in 1/2nl and so far I'm up $1,600 so hopefully I'll be moving back again to 2/4nl pretty quickly.

I did played a 2/4nl 6max with Xorbie, but ended up break even. I feel that my bankroll has suffer a lot (After the downswing and withdrawal), so I'm not gonna take a lot of lessons from him, but probably will in the near future. However there was a part of my game that I'm gonna take his suggestion and try improve on it. Mostly on my MD position play and also in leading more, rather than check/raising.

In other things I'm feeling very happy because I just fixed something with my mp3 player using rhapsody and finally can use it again. I want to put some poker content so that I can improve even when I'm on my car. Also got some Dane Cook stand up comedy performances that Gabriela really like so we can hear those in the way to the beach this weekend.

Might play a little golf, and of course some pokah!!

Here are some Quotes for the week:

MASTERY

"The great thing and the hard thing is to stick to things when you have outlived the first interest, and not yet got the second, which comes with a sort of mastery." -- Janet Erskine Stuart

"With more success, comes greater problems along with greater ability to solve them." -- Mark Victor Hansen

"Challenge everything you do. Expand your thinking. Refocus your efforts. Rededicate yourself to your future." -- Patricia Fripp

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain cool and unruffled under all circumstances." -- Thomas Jefferson

No comments: