Friday, October 17, 2008

Frustration!

The Hurricane didn't affect us, so I had to go to work this last two days DAMN IT!!

I'm having a lot of mixed feelings right now. Pokerwise I still keep getting those bad sessions and even some tilt issues that I have to keep working on. I decided that I will grind a little bit for the rest of the month and play 8 tables like I used to instead of my optimal 4 in 6max, only difference is that I will play lower (1/2nl 6max) I think I can beat the game playing like that and the rakeback is always welcome. I played one session so far like that and felt pretty sharp.

Played super loose for 8 tables, like vpip 27 with a w$wsf like 46 a went to showdown of 21, a won at showdown of 55% and a steal% of like 44. Ended down 4 buyins anyway SHIT!!! mostly because two deep pots against a fish where in both occasions he called two streets with air and got a gutshot on turn and hit it on river. Once I had AK high vs KQ and the other I had trips and he sucked out on me both times. Other memorable hands where set over set, AK vs AA and AK vs QQ. Stupid AK, I hate you I hate you I will never play you again....
Oh Wait!

Ok, I feel better now (I like Ace King again).

Anyway, what really makes me sad is that today while getting to the office a stupid Eclipse started to make some moves as if he wanted to race me (Of course I would have pounded his sorry little ass), but I already arrived to the office and he got super close to the back of my car in a kissing my butt kind of way, so I tried to take a sharp turn to get to the parking area and avoid getting hit by him and then CRASH!!! %$^&*# Holy GUACAMOLE!! I hit a stupid wall.

Well, not exactly but I did get to scratch the side of my baby ARGH!!!! This pisses me off... I'm feeling down.....depression is creeping in, where is the rope...... calm down; breath, breath....

I Need to take a look at that picture again .
Hmmmmmmmm sooooooted!!! OK I will survive.

Tomorrow I have two birthday's (Family and a close friend) and will watch the boxing match in my friend's house, so at least that would keep my mind distracted.

No comments: