We already had a couple of sweat sessions and he is taking it pretty seriously, so thats very important to be successful. Our initial goal is to climb slowly thru the levels with good bankroll management and at the end of the year have a bankroll of +$3,000. I already got him to start watching videos and reading on forums so that goal its very very reachable if he stays on the Centerline.
On my front of things in poker, I will start to go back to the casino and get a feeling of live play to train my brain for the WSOP (And use the cash for the trip of course ). So maybe tomorrow will be the Return of "El Pastor" (Thats how they used to called me). And be ready to eat those live fishes hehehehhe.....
Online I have played a little bit of 2/4nl and so far everything has gone really good. In fact every time I seat at a table, my 400nl tables where better than the 200nl (I'm like only +1buyin on 1/2nl for the month sigh!). Have run really well so I can't complain.
Here are my results from 400nl so far:
That also includes hands from the last day of May, so this month I only have played like 1,500 hands and only 552 on 400nl, the rest was on 1/2nl.
1 comment:
more hh's please! sick results at $2/4 thus far, alex -- keep that up
Post a Comment