Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm ready to go! +(Some Fish pics)

I have everything set for my trip...... Also my sister gave me her laptop so I can update when I get there. I arrive at 5:45pm and go directly to the Leggohouse, I will take pics and posted here later on the week.

My aquarium is 75 gallons and the set up can cost like $1,500 or so. Its not hard to maintain, but to be honest... since I started playing poker I haven't been able to do it as I should, because every time I get time I spend it in something poker related. But is a really cool hobbie. Here are a couple of other pics. Some of them are old, and I had a breakdown at the begining of the year where almost all my fishes died, except my picasso trigger (one of my favorites because he is like a dog, you can even touch him and he moves his tail sooo cool) and my Eel that is like immortal or something.

2 comments:

John said...

I wish nothing but the best for you Alex. Knock 'em dead out there!

Matt said...

60 gallon reef tank for a few years. Got to be to much work, but I sure do miss it.