Today I got my usual statement from one of my credit cards. I usually have them in $0 and try to pay them as quick as possible, so I usually don't even open those statements.... shame on me. Well I did this time and I found out a balance of like $710 shit!! WTF!!! time to go online and check if I got a case of identity theft.
It turns out I made a purchase of like $515 on march 3rd (hum.... don't remember that) and didn't paid anything the other months so I got charge with a couple of late fees and now had to pay those $710 (INSTALIFETILT). Trying to figure out what the hell I bought for that amount I went back to my blog and noticed that was the time I was gonna start the SSNL group lessons so I guess that could be it. Anyway... the thing that tilts me is that I always have a great credit, and this just damaged my record. I of course send them an email to see if I can do something about it, but kind of doubt it. Lets hope everything turns out well, since I need good credit when I buy my new house next year.
Bad thing about this is that I just made that payment from my bank account, and another one for another creditcard and of course the utility bills/apartment/my car. Ehhh... I wanted to use a lot of that for my trip to Vegas. I do have some $ in my savings account, but that is for my house and all the things I want to make to it. However Greg is going to stake me in 2 events in Vegas so that gives me more room to play in some cash games, and of course I have my credit cards that can always be used over there (I think they charge a lot for it thou). So I will use the Leggo logo with pride and hope to come back richer.... yeah!!!
In other news, my gf just came back from her trip and I picked her up at the airport last Sunday. Got to spend a little time with her yesterday and we had a good time... I missed her a lot and is good to have her back. Today she will get a visit from her aunt from Venezuela (My gf is from there), and I will get to meet her later this week.
Anyway.. didn't play that much poker these days, did sweat my padawan on the RTR freeroll I won the seat (They don't let me win another one argh!) and he got like 30th in a +900 field, so at least he learned a bit of what to do in donkaments. The bad news is that I also got my first downswing on 2/4 with 3 negative sessions in a row loosing close to 4k, so I moved down again and won a couple of sessions and are like -2,500 for the month. Will keep making stabs at 2/4nl whenever I get good tables. Got my rakeback for last month yesterday, so that is good (not that good because I didn't play that much so it was like only $500, but at least is something).
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
sucks about 2/4 and the credit. Vegas will be great, I cant wait.
For sure.... I hope we can run good in Vegas!!
Post a Comment