Monday, June 16, 2008

Back in the Green

Finally I'm back to my winnings way from the downswing and I'm up again for the month. I have only played like 7k hands so far, so thats kind of disappointing, but whatever.

Yesterday I went to my parents house before the tournaments and spend a little time with them (Happy Father's day). Lots of aunts/cousins where there with their kids playing with the horses and ponies that my mom have, but also they caught a baby snake the other day (baby boa) and they put it on a empty aquarium to show it to the kids. They fed the Boa some small lizards and mouses (thats kind of cool), but its just a baby a little over 3ft (smaller than my Morray Eel FWIW), and its awfully fast, no idea how they caught it.

Then went to my house to play a couple of tournaments to see if I win a seat to the Main Event. I started really good, but those fields where just awful. On Pokerstars was +7k people registered (223 seats) and FT had like +3k (150 seats), Cake had +400 (8seats). Long story short I busted in all of them KK < K9s, KK < TT, 94o < A4 (hehehe). But in the mean time I decided to play the Sunday Mulligans on FullTilt and played pretty good. Actually was first in chips when there where 200 people left (Thats super good in a +1,100 field, and I felt that If I get in the money I can easily get deep when the flies start dying quickly).

Anywayz one hand got unlucky against another bigstack when I bet flop and turn on a 3way pot and he called me with a naked flushdraw and hit, river went check/check. That brought me back to a little above average, when I made a bluff at a multiway pot in position and the original raiser ck/raised me allin and I had to fold. Now I'm average and are like 130 people left (101 was in the money I think). Got folded to the SB and he raised me and I pushed from the BB with 55, he insta called me with TT DOUH!!!!!

I was kind of feeling like when I finish a session losing 6 buy ins (Yeah that "I want to hit some one my throat hurts" kind of feeling). I really felt I could pulled that one out and win over 55k, my time will come. Maybe got a little desperate and misplayed my hand, but hey I got the practice for the wsop and thats important. I'm also planning to go to the casino again and play some donkaments instead of cash to keep training my skills for my big breakout soon to be on Vegas hehehehe....

1 comment:

Matt said...

pics of the fish pls