Online haven't played too much but lost like 3k in two sessions then got back 2k in last two sessions. So I'm -900 for the month, which is not a big deal and I can easily get it in one day. Haven't been able to play much (30min sessions or so), because stupid Poker Tracker keep crashing when I try to use the hud for a extended period and that tilts me a lot. Guess I will make the change to Holdem Manager.
This week have been very interesting. Gabriela (My Gf) and I met with the wedding planner and talked about the ideas we wanted for the wedding. I'm very exited about it and think it will be awesome and really like the concept and colors we are using, my gf has everything almost ready already. She is like super responsible and the kind of girl everyone hates when you take a class with her (the one that always do the homework and read the books and all that thing that I usually don't do until the day before the test, straight Aces kind of girl... maybe thats why my favorite hand is AA). So yeah, at least she is a cute nerd he he he.... She reads my blog so I have to be careful of what I say about her :-P
She did told me the other day that I was slowly giving away information about her, when I said that she was from Venezuela. Now I just mentioned her name, and she is also 5'6 feet tall BUUHAAAA.
Also got to meet her aunt and tomorrow we will be going to see our house, cause we got an invitation for the opening of the pool complex. Thats great that is already finished and I'm looking forward to look at how is my future house doing. Also played some golf the other day there and can't complain with my game at all, after not playing in a while. Hit a couple of good shots, but did sucked big time with the putt (well, I do suck anyway but I lost only 6 balls this time.... that course is harder than the one I usually played on with a lot of sand traps and lakes so that is my excuse lol) .
Here is a pic of my Zebra moray eel, this was from more than a year ago and now is a bit bigger. She is almost 4 feet long and can grow up to 5'. The pic is kind of old, and looks dirty because at that time my aquarium was full of green algae and I was kind of fixing it. Also had a video on quicktime of me feeding her, but no idea how to put it here so whatever.
3 comments:
Thats sick, how big is your tank?
That's a cool looking eel, Alex.
Good looks on wedding. I'd request pics, but your GF might kill you ;-D
That eel is awesome. You should put up some more aquarium pics. How hard / expensive are these to set up? I'd love to get one eventually.
Post a Comment