This week was really wet, it rained a lot so I couldnt play any golf or tennis. I did get to go to the beach but the weather was pretty bad.
Lately with Agel I learned that I have to do more of personal development if I want to achieve my goals. When talking to my friends and family about Agel I found out that most people are affraid of success, and they really wont do what is required to achieve greatness. Also the world today is full of negative thinking people, and I feel thats something we have to improve. We need to belief more in ourselves and have more faith if we want to get far in our lives, if we want to accomplish big things we need to dream big. In other words If you want to reach the sky, Aim for the stars (I read that in a chocolate candy lol).
I've decided to include some quotes of good successful leaders and some leadership tips in my blogg so that anyone can benefit, including myself, of reading it from time to time. That way I can also keep my blog updated more frequently and people can read them when bored at work hehehe. Also everything can be applied in life and in poker.
Here are a few... I've got tons!!
"No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves." Dwight Eisenhower
"Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win." Jonathan Kozel
"Patience is a bitter plant that produces sweet fruit." -- Charles Swindoll
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." -- George Bernard Shaw
"Victory belongs to the most persevering." Napoleon Bonaparte
Today I played a short session of omaha and lost only $60, I will go to the casino tonight to see how well my first week of december is. Also been doing all the paperwork for my car, will be picking it up tomorrow and of course post some pics. I've decided to buy the new G37s, cause I want to be able to pay all my expenses with my poker winnings and didnt want to buy a more expensive car just yet.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
muy exelente! I haven't seen th eG37 yet but my friend has the G35 and it's a sweet ride so I'm sure the G37 is one fun auto. Congrats on a great choice, Alex. Can't wait to see a pic.
Post a Comment