I'm gonna be using Excell to keep track of all my win/loss live sessions. I'll include date,Hrs played, Win/loss, and Hand of the day or a description of what happend. I'll post it at the end of the month to see how it all went, My target is to win at least $3,000 each month.
Yesterday I played at the Ritz Carlton Hotel and Casino, but it wasnt the best day. They had a Sit and Go and most people went to play wich at the time I thought it was good cause we stayed six handed in the cash table, but everyone was shortstack so there was little play involved. Later on it was better, but I didnt want to stay all night and I left with only a $150 win. My brother stayed 3 hours longer and he manage to win +$1,000 so it was a good day for him, I should have stayed. At the later hours is a lot more +EV cause the fishes have bigger stacks (They reload like 6-8 times and after a while of getting broke there are a lot of chips on the table), they are also drunk and tilted wich is like giving free money. I have to make a plan to see how can I do to play at those late hours so that I can maximize my earnings.
Hand of the night:
I raised on early position to $20 with AQs and you hear a "Oh Ohhhh... The sheppard!!" and he calls everyone else folds. The flop came Q62 with a flushdraw that wasnt mine. I bet $35, and the fish calls, the turn brings another Q and before I bet the fish was saying... I know you have the Queen go ahead go all in, I was trying to see how much he had left but I was at seat 9 and fish was in seat 2 and the dealer was kind of in the way so I bet $75 and he insta push kind of in a tilted way, and of course I called the extra $125 and he turned over a pair of Kings. My Queens held up, but he went on Tilt saying that of course he has to pay cause he had Kings and that he has such a bad luck, theres no way he can fold that and bla bla bla...
This morning died Chip Reese, one of the best poker players around may he RIP.
Quote of the day:
The reward isn't the eventual crossing the finish line. It's the character,it's who you become in the journey. That's the real magic! That's the realbenefit!--T.C. Cummings
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment