Friday, December 21, 2007

Last day of Work... Fiesta time!

So today I'll only work half a day, so I'm already going out to my vacations.. yeah baby!!

Tonight is the christmas party of our company so of course I'll be attending. Hope to have a nice time.

Playing at the casino hasnt been the best, there was only a day where I lost $400 but other than that I've been winning, just not enough. Overall right now I'm up only $600 and only went twice the last couple of weeks so I should go more, its just that Its very tired some. On the tournaments havent done so good, but my brother manage to win anotherone so his ranking is pretty decent, he should be in the top ten now. I 'm in the last ten probably, but I'm always the big stack on the cash tables so people are starting to notice us.

Also this morning I manage to make a video playing two tables of 50 nl holdem, gonna post it tomorrow or the day after so if anyone gets bored you can watch it, just dont make fun of my english.. since is not my first language hehehehe.... anyway I can always pound the fishes even if I talk like a Donk!

No comments: