Monday, December 31, 2007

End of 2007 - How did I do?

Happy NewYear to everyone!! Hope everyone gets to spend it with the people they love and get ready to start off the new year with lots of good stuff. This year has been pretty good for me, I got better at poker and played it semi pro online and now live.
lets see how It went @the casino:

I played for 67 hours total (The tournaments kind of took a big shunk of that) and had only two negative sessions one was -$387 the other - $550. I missed 3 days of play and felt short of my goal for the month wich was $3,000. However I did end the month winning $2,378 wich is decent. Yesterday was kind of the magic day for me cause I ended in the money in the big tournament and kind of save the month.

I really didnt played that good in the last stages cause people where talking about making a deal, and that kind of took me out of my game and was gunshy to steal blinds till they decide. We made the deal when there where 16 people left and my brother and I got to win some money!

@ the casino they are gonna stop making tournaments every day and only do it 3 days a week to promote the cash tables. In the other casino the manager told me that they are gonna make a special mixed table, it could be something like ten hands holdem and ten hands omaha, and the table was gonna be of only 8 players. Thats just perfect, looking forward to play omaha with the fishes is gonna be so +++++EV. So that will be great, lets hope it turns out that way.

Till next year!

No comments: