Thursday, December 13, 2007

Some People deserve the suckouts....

Last week I couldnt meet my goal for live poker since I got a terrible session where I lost $400 with a cooler and a badbeat. And so far this one hasnt been the best, we went to another casino and decided to play a tournament and if someone go busto then go to the cash tables. The tournament have like 80 people and it cost $55 only so we play and I didnt even won a hand, so I went to the cash table. My brother however won the tournament and I won back the entry and a little more so no loss is always good. Yesterday we went again and now was my brother the one that didnt won a hand and I got to the final table and in the money to get back the buy in but, lost on a gigantic pot wich would have made me the chipleader. After that I sat down at the cash tables and won $150. The thing about the tourny is that it has a ranking where the first like 30 get a entry or discount to a big event at the end of the month, bad thing is that it takes a couple of hours to finish and if you dont get to the final table no money.

There where a couple of interesting hands, specially I loved how a jerk can go on tilt and loose $$ lol. First he was showing his cards when folding when there where still people in the hand, and when someone said anything he responded with things like "I do what I want and bla bla" The dealer seems to be his friend and he didnt do anything about it, but it was definetly bad etiquette. Then a couple of hands later it was a 4way pot and someone bet and before it was his turn he pushed all his chips to the middle, the person that was before him was gonna bet he then push back his chips and let the other guy bet and he just called and ended up loosing the hand. However we started talking that those chips should have been all in since he pushed them before was his turn, and he started arguing with another guy telling him that if he wasnt in the hand he needed to shut up. Again he was a total ass. Then it came......

The board was 3c 8s 8h 9h at the turn and villian super jerk pushed allin.... the other guy (the one that was telling him to not show his cards went into the tank and then called). The jerk put a face of frustration and then said, "NICE CALL" humble guy turned over JhTh and the jerk slowrollhim and then showed his cards 89 for a fullhouse. He started laughing like an idiot and then.................. The RIVER ======> 7h wich gived him a straight flush and the more beautiful suckout I have ever seen... I started laughing and couldnt control myself lol... and Villian went on a massive tilt telling everyone how he got a bad beat and yadda yadda yadda...

He went to the bathroom to cool himself off and returned to reload... cashing!! Fish on tilt.... Next hand He raises and got three callers flop came A53 Jerk bet got called and then got raised big Allin..... Jerk tanked again and Called and the other guy also called. Jerk turned over A4, the original raiser had A5 for two pair and the otherfish had 82 for a gutshot lol... of course the turn was the 4 and the guy with 82 won the pot.... Niiiiiiiiiceeee....

RELOAD!! now his head is gonna explode and is all red.... and I was laughing inside like a maniac. He again Raises next hand to $50 $50???? yeahhh... $50... (I thought wow massive tiltiness) got again two callers lol.. Flop came 974r It got checked to him and He insta push All in.... everyone folded but one... and they seem to know eachother and he told him "I'm gonna donate my chips to you.... I CALL!" and Villian Jerk slammed... the cowboys.... KK and the caller turned over J8 for a gutshot, ok ok... we all know what was the river card!!

S U C K O U T ! ! ! ! ! he hit his gutshot and Villian lost again his stack in less than 15min lol...
He quit and I think he probably is gonna kill himself after that.

No comments: