I wish everyone a very nice...... holidays!!
I got to be with my family and it was all good. We had a cousin coming for a surprise from vienna and I picked him up to the airport like at 2am. His flight was supposed to get here at 10pm but he had to go thru hell to get here. A couple of flights got delayed but luckily they got here safe. Meanwhile at my parents house, people where kind of tired and my mom was trying her best to keep them busy till I get there with my cousin, but they where running out of songs to sing lol. Anyway it was all very nice and we had a good time, I'm very glad he got to come this year.
In online poker I've been playing pretty crappy and not my best the last week. Even in the video I recorded I made a couple of errors that are pretty basic and I shouldnt be doing (I'll upload the video later, just trying to make it look better). I kind of feel rusty in holdem so I started playing more of it too, mixing it up with omaha (depends on my mood and if I get tilted I just changed games and is a lot easier to deal with it). I had to go down a level since my bankroll is kind of suffering a lot, However yesterday was a lot better, I felt sharp and decided to take a stab at the new deepstack tables of .4/.80 and also decided to play some 100nl heads up. Ended up +400 on the session so it was a good one, and I kind of need it for my confidence.
Then at night went to the casino again, but this time only was gonna play cash and no tournament. Again finish with a nice +$395 win in 3.5 hours, so yesterday was a good poker day. I cant say the same thing of my brother, since he got crushed by the poker gods at the casino, twice vs the same opponent got horrible beats. First one he had a set of 5's on a A57r board, went allin on the flop after villian raise him and he turned over A6 but sucked out with runner runner straight. Then later he raised UTG with JJ five callers and the flop JT6r he bet 3/4 same villian raised him to $200, my bro push.... villian went into the tank and called with KT turn was a king and river another king for runner runner Fullhouse. Ouch! He's gonna be on tilt till next year!
I did play a couple of interesting hands. First one I flopped top two with KJ on a KJ2 board and three people went all in, one had J2 and another had KJ for a split with me. However I sucked out with runner runner flush and just scooped the pot (The table was empty after that and I had to changed tables). Went to my bro's table where it was full of aggrodonks, yeah baby! Didnt got good cards so I couldnt exploit them a lot. I did raise with 88 and flopped top set vs a already tilted guy and manage to extract all his stack with small bets till the river. He called 3 streets with king high lol. I felt sharp also live, and another hand I checkraise on a 757ss flop with the nutflushdraw, and one aggrodonk reraised me to $100... I kindly asked him how much he had left wich was like $250.... got my big stack and 4bet him all in, he insta folded! (Fishes, I know that flop is screaming for a bluff, but I'm s ure my ace high was winning hehehe).
Thats all for now, Today I'm gonna go see a house I want to buy. Found my camera so I will take photos.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment