Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Envy is never good

I'm in so much life tilt.... Some idiot decided to be cool and scratch my new car with some sort of key. I hate those kind of people, life will take care of it in the long run... It was probably a kid showing off with his friends, I hope he spend all his money on a playstation and it get broken somehow hehe...

Anyway I guess I will have to fix it on the vacations, cause it looks really ugly. Cant find my camera so I havent been able to take pics. Is really frustrating cause I also need it to take pics of my old car to post it on the net and sell it.

My tilt got carried over to the tables and loose a lot of money, even thou I stopped in my 4buy in loss limit, my bankroll got really hurt in these couple of days.

No comments: