Yesterday my plan was to eat with my gf and then go to the casino at like 10pm. I forgot that today I had a seminar and needed to wake up early but who cares... lets play poker!
The table wasnt as good as the other days.... we where short handed and had two shortstacks, a very tight player that looks like Paul Wasicka one of the very generous fishes wich we now call the spaniard and a couple of young guns who think they know how to play (Saw one making a minraise bluff on a 4way pot with 33 on a QK9 board and hit his set on the turn lol). Most fishes buy in shortstack with like $200 wich makes the game kind of boring cause I cant make that many moves so standard ABC Poker will do for now.
The spaniard gave me a horrible beat when I raised 4 limpers with JJ OTB after I just won the last 3 hands without showdown and he reraised me all in. I knew he was tired of me and was tilted (Its so easy to tilt the fishes) so I insta call the extra $150. He turned over T6s and flopped the flush, I didnt had the Jack of the flush so was pretty much drawing dead. I manage to bounce back and ended up the session +$350. My goal is to make 1.5 buy weekly on average so I'm already +$500 on this week, one more session should do it.
Ended up sleeping only two hours and was tired and very very sleepy at the seminar, but I survived. Going to the second part tomorrow so I need to rest more today.
Ah! I have my new car... yeah baby!! havent been able to take picture of it just yet... but I promise I will soon and also do a little review of it. Need to sell my old car too, and I think I can get like 14-15k for it so I can add that as gravy for my bankroll. mmmmmm.. or maybe just put it on the other account, dont know yet.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment