Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not a bad start for 2008

First session in the casino of 2008 went pretty well. Won $700 in 3 hours, pretty easy when the table was full of callingstations, got caught in a bluff when I had a good read on the other player and after that no one believed me.

Online I was up +300 but manage to loose it playing heads up. Kind of let a badbeat get to me when I had Aces and villian 3bets me big and I just called, the flop was Jack high no draws and he made a big bet that commited him and I minraised him wich puts him allin and he called with KQ, turn was a T and river a 9 that made his straight runner runner OUCH!

After that he hit a lot of hands and I had second best so he got the best of me. Ended the session Break even. The win at the casino erased those bad memories thou.

No comments: