So I was playing at the casino some $2/$5 nolimit cash game. It was nine handed and UTG limped and my brother UTG+1 Raised to $20 I looked at my cards and see JJ in middle position. If it was anyone else I would have raised, but I know my brother and I know he has a good hand. We where both full stacks with $500 behind so I decided to just call, and got two others to join the party.
The Flop K J 5 Rainbow. Yeah baby I've got a Set of jacks wich is probably the best hand and no flushdraw. My brother made a 2/3 pot bet and again I just called, everyone else folded. The turn was a blank and now he bets again like 1/2 pot bet wich really got me thinking that my set was maybe not good, but it was gonna be too hard to fold it. So I didnt raise and just called and of course went broke on the river when my brother showed me a set of Kings. I was hoping he had Aces, but well... what can I do, I wasnt gonna fold.
I reload and got a little bit back of that with two hands in particular. I have been punishing the limpers with raises preflop and I know the fishes started to get angry at me. First Hand after my raise preflop of like $30 with AKo I got two callers and the pot was like $100 so I bet $75 One folded the other one called wich was with all of his chips. I missed the flop so I thought CRAP!! the flop was JT6 ,anyway he turned over 89 for an open ended and didnt improved. So I won with Ace high hehehe.
Another hand was one where there where like 7 limpers and I raised preflop to $40 with AQ. Got two callers again from early(What do i have to do to make them fold?) I was on the button and hit the flop A82, Every one checked to me and I bet $100 and UTG check/raised me all in wich was like $15 more so of course I called figuring out he had something like AJ/AT, but I was wrong he turned over A4o lol what a fish.... But of course I can see a 4 coming on the turn or the river so I got nervous hehehe.... and the turn brings out a beautiful Queen, SHIP IT!!!
So I almost finished break even.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ah, fishies :) Thank the heavens for them. The hand against your brother.... I would do the same thing as you did.... Nothing you can do about it. Glad to hear things are going well fo ryou, Alex.
whodatdare
Thanks Whodat.... congrats on youro play in the members freeroll.
Post a Comment