Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and Its gonna be a family day. I'll be eating at my parents house and most of my family will be there. I'll be going alone, cause my girlfriend will be with her family also, but I probably end up playing some heads up with my bro lol.

I am very thanksfull of everything I've got, and I wish everybody would feel the way I do. Most people are always thinking about the things they dont have, and dont even stop to thank for the things they do, like health, family, friends, a job or a table full of fishes.

In poker I got to play some live 2/5nl yesterday at the casino and it was a lot of fun, cause the table was great. The biggest fish have been lucky and all had superstacks one of whom had close to $3,000 (Stupid donkey hit his gutshot against my set and I pay him off). Anyway I started the session loosing close to $300 with that hand, but manage to comeback and win like $500 so I ended up with a winning session. Its so easy to win there just play tight wait for a hand and they pay you out.

Everyone was super loose and where giving a lot of action, one of my favorite hands was when I picked up QQ in early and after a limper I raise to $35 (This was the next hand right after I won a pot with an allin on the turn where everyone folded and didnt show my cards so they really wanted to see what I had) back to the hand, The action went like this: UTG limp, I raise to $35, 1 tourist fish calls $35, the superstack fish called$35, Another superfish reraise me to $65, blinds folded, the original limper calls the reraise of $65 and it was back to me. Easy decision... ALL IN!!! All you can eat Baby.... the reraiser was very loose and I had no doubt in my mind my queens where good, so I push to isolate.... The original limper was shortsack so he called with TT and the original reraiser turned over 79 Sooooooted!!! My Queens Held and I picked up a yummy yummy pot SHIP IT!!!....

Got super lucky in another hand when a new player who just sat in and raise in middle position and I almost called with A6s on the buttom but decide to fold, the bigfish reraised him for the minimum and the flop was A6A I was thinking to myself thats the spot I was gonna double up my now $800 stack, for sure we where gonna go allin on the flop. Anyways its good that didnt happend cause the fish had A9 and the river gave him his 9 wich would have cost me my stack and like a day or two of massive Tiltiness.

Online on FTP I had a $-200 session where everyone was hitting on me in Omaha. I went allin with the nuts 3 times and all of the three times got sucked out. Biggest pot was when I flopped top set of Queens on a Q 7 6 all of us where Bigstacks and I went for a check raise, I check, villian #1 bet pot, villian #2 raise pot, and I wasnt sure what to do cause I didnt had a redraw, but I push allin 200bb and got called by both wich both had straight and flush draws, I was 50% to win 3way but the flush hit and I lost........ thats poker.

On my Pokerstars account I played for fun a 45 people SNG no limit holdem cause I wanted to play with my brother and got to second place (I was the one that busted him out hehehe). I started that account with $50 last week and already have $130 so I'm pretty happy with the result. I'm gonna use that account just to play SNG's in holdem. Originally I was gonna try to build the bankroll in omaha, but the hand history in pokerstars sucks big time and in omaha I like to see a lot the previous hand to see how the people play and what exactly happend.

This is a long weekend so I'm pretty happy right now... lets see how it turns out.

No comments: