Friday, November 30, 2007

Earthquake!!!

There was a 7,4 on the Richter scale earthquake on the nortwest of martinique yesterday. I felt it in my office when all of a sudden my monitor started shaking. It didnt felt so strong here in the island only 3,0 , but that was enough to get people's attention. This was the second biggest earthquake since the 50's where they started monitoring the seismic wave on the caribbean, strongest was in the 70's and it was a 7,5. Fortunately there where no fatal incident and everything is fine. Good to know that.

This week I'm gonna be playing golf again. I need to buy a new set of clubs, probably some Cobra's Irons on Ebay. Gonna spend the weekend with my brother, his wife and my gf in a apartment that we have on the east of the island. We can go to the beach and play some poker at the casino on saturday night. I've been thinking on going pro in the live games on the casino, people here are just so bad playing that I think is a bad manners not to take the money they are willing to give me.

No comments: