Ok Guilty.... I havent have the time to write in a long time. Lets do a quick recap of whats happening in my life.
In Work:
My company has a contract with the government and they have a mess in the payment department. They just changed the system and now are doing everything slower. They always take like 6month to pay, and that causes a lot of the competition to close, but now they are taking even more time. We almost used all of our credit line so we decide not to pay any of our independent contractors until we get our money. This is the first time we have done this, but the other companies does it all the time. Of course this has cause a massive histeria, cause we are the biggest and more solid company in the country and people are starting to freak out. They have been calling the news, radio etc.. and even been talking bad about my father, wich is a shame cause he has always helped everyone when he can.
Anyway theres gonna be a strike in these couple of days, but next week we probably receive our money and everything can go back to normal.
In Agel:
I just came back from AgelWorld at Utah. It was a great experience, I got to meet and talk with the president and cofounder of the company Craig Bradley who is the nicest man, and discuss a strategy of how we can exploit the market here in Puerto Rico. We are now in prelaunch and are planning to make the official launch next year by april. Also they launch some new products including a Protein gel in chocolate flavor and a new skincare line.
The day after tomorrow we are gonna have a big event here. Randy Gage the number 1 earner and the person responsable of training the most millionaires in the industry will be recording a video here in Puerto Rico. I'm trying to get as many people to go there, cause he wanted to fill 300 seats wich is not that easy with only one week notice. Last month check was like $500 and this month my target is to break the $1,000. Anyway lets see how it goes.
In Poker:
I only have play live poker these days, and are pretty break even only like -$200 overall so is kind of sad to be wasting so many hours just to be break even. I miss online hehehe. Theres gonna be a big event in November with a lot of celebrities and will be televised in ESPN so of course I'm gonna be playing and Tivoed if i get to the final table hehehe.
Everything else:
Today I will be playing some tennis.
Havent bought my new car yet, but I am pretty mad that someone hit the door of my old one.
Cya in a couple of days.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment