Its so good to relax and wake up at the time you feel like it. Well actually I woke up at the same time as everyday, like around 7:30am, but Its good to play poker and not go to work.
This weekend I went to see the model house of a project I was very interested in buyin as a home for my future family. We liked it a lot cause it is a big house with four bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms and for the size the price is very good. Of course they havent build them yet, but this is for like in two years more or less and is always good to plan ahead and invest in things before they get too expensive. I think my brother also liked it a lot with his wife and may buy another house right there. Of course he is planning to do a poker room so I'll be close to the homegames hehehe.
This morning I played two sessions, 4 tabling Omaha on FullTilt. In close to 1k hands I ended up with +$200 wich is always nice. There is more variance in omaha than in holdem, specially if you play heads up, but in the lowstakes you can really pound the fishes and win really big. So thats what I will try to accomplish until I get better and can climb up in stakes.
Today my girlfriend is feeling sick, so we wont go out or anything I will just visit her and try to make her feel as good as I can. I hope she gets well as quick as possible and in the mean time I just gonna keep her company for a little while. After that I'll be playing some life poker with friends. Last week I ended up the tournament in second after I got a badbeat preflop AK vs KQ, but it was all good cause later on the cash game I manage to triple up so it was a good poker day, lets see how I'll do tonight.
Also this week was the masters cup of tennis, so I TIVOed most of the matches and watch how Federer won yet again another MastersCup title. He end up this year with a 68-9 record wich hasnt been his best year, but he manage to beat Nadal on Clay (Hamburg final) and got to all of the GrandSlams finals wining three of the four once again. He is gonna be playing 3 exibition matches against Sampras in a couple of weeks, that should be interesting. They only played once at wimbledon where Federer beat him in five tough sets, one of my favorite matches of all time.
I'm a big Federer fan, and I've been lucky enough to saw him play live a couple of times. Even thou he has a girlfriend If you ever get the chance to see him in person, it is obvious he has a crush on sharapova, you can feel the love in the air when they are close to each other.
Here is a video.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
That video was funny! Hope you had a good holiday, Lex.
Post a Comment