One of the reasons I havent been playing much online is that I got really frustrated with Pokertracker. It appears I have the database full and it gives me a tons of errors that I'm getting tired of. I have emailed the PT people and have gotten replies and send me this link
http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20397
I have tried it and PT freezes out a lot,and just got tired of it.
Now I'm trying to learn Omaha and have been reading and watching some videos of pro's like Sbrugby playing. I like it and feel I can have a big edge in this game caue people tend to oveplay hands a lot more than on holdem and Is tougher to read where you stand. I already have learn taht people overplays two pairs and sets a lot and are underdogs to big draws or better hands a lot. Also people fall in love with Aces wich not always are good reraising hand like in Holdem.
Still I've got a lot of learning to do and I'm getting better day after day. I started an account on Pokerstars with $50, two days ago and already got it to $80. Of course I'm playing low limits, but I just want to learn right now.
On FullTilt I'm playing sometimes also at .05/.10
I want to learn all the Poker games and get good to play some mixed games.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment