I hate to see how people have bad intentions when it comes to money and how even friends try to get away with things that they shouldnt. In work we are always helping everyone and try to give as much as we can doing the right things and when we had problems a lot of people started talking shit about us and stab us in the back. At least we now know who is honest and with whom we can count on.
Another case where one of our therapist, without bad intentions, proceeded the wrong way with a patient went on to court. Yesterday I got a letter telling us that if we dont pay them $50,000 they where gonna sue us. She got the same letter demanding $15,000. I tried to calm her as much as I could, but of course she was feeling horrible. However today in court everything went her way and all turned out great. She only needs to pass a course and they will clean her record completely. I'm very happy for her, cause she is not a bad person.
At least this is a long weekend. I'm gonna start taking some golf classes and try to put my house in order.
Today I played horribly and it was probably cause of the stress that got me on tilt ending the session -2buyins. Anyway it doesnt matter that much cause I know I can beat those stakes right now and everything is gonna be cool. I bought today Pokertracker for Omaha and are gonna keep track of my game to try and improve it as much as possible, I'm also gonna record some videos of me playing and put it on the blog to come back later when I'm better and compare myself.
Here is a taste of how badly some people play Omaha, more hands to come:
Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
Stack sizes:
UTG: $7.70
UTG+1: $25.40
Hero: $40.40
Button: $59.20
SB: $28.15
BB: $27.35
Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with J
8
8
T
2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls.
Flop: 9
4
Q
($2.65, 3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls, BB folds.
Turn: 3
($6.65, 2 players)Hero bets $4, Button calls.
River: 2
($14.65, 2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.
Results:
Final pot: $14.65
Hero showed J
8
8
T
and won with a pair of 8'sButton mucks 3
K
6
T
"You called me with a gut shot?? What a fish"
No comments:
Post a Comment