Monday, November 12, 2007

No work today!

Is sooooo good to have a holiday. I love waking up and have the day for myself. Yesterday I couldnt play the FTOPS, cause I got home a little late. I went to buy a new refrigerator cause my old one is giving me some trouble (My girlfriend told me that it looked like a scene of ICE AGE, where there is a big mass of ice in the fridge and is melting, making a huge lake in my kitchen argh!). Anyway I wasnt sure wich one to buy so I ended up buying nothing (I may buy it today thou).

After that we went to windowshopping for some cars (Yeah Baby). First stop was the Jaguars, I just wanted to see the new XKR and dream a little bit cause I'm gonna buy a supercar in the future when I get my millions wich of course is written in my destiny.

One of the cars I like is the Aston Martin, and the new JAG looks kind of like it so I wanted to see it in person. Later we went to the Infiniti dealer to see the new G37 and maybe buy one. The one I want is the G37S MT6 wich is the top of the line of those but they only had three, one red, white, and the other one blue wich was already sold. I didnt like those colors I like it silver or the one called Blue slate wich is another kind of silver but kind of blueish. They told me another shipment will arrive at the end of the month with those colors, so I would have to wait a little bit longer to get my new car.

I played a little OMAHA today on Full Tilt and since I feel I am getting better and better I played on two .10/.25 tables. Wich are still pretty easy to beat, the trick is to play tight and then aggressive when you hit something like a big draw or the nuts. Its very important to know how good your equity is vs people's range and hands, a good way to do this is to check it out after you finish your session in a place like :

http://www.propokertools.com/simulator/omahaSimulationEditor.jsp

I like playing omaha and I think there are just a 90% fish rate on the tables so thats awesome, I'm still a Fish but slowly becoming a little bit more of a devilfish now.

Got a horrible cooler when the table just got emptied and ended up playing heads up, this was an unraised pot and I flopped the nuts with [Kd 2d Qd 6d] on a board [9d Td Js]


Here is the hand
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1695659

No comments: