This year have been pretty good for me. Lots of things happened, for example I got married (Best wife in the world), finally got our house, I got in shape and started practicing BJJ. Only thing that didn't worked out how I wanted was in the poker worldt. I suffer a downswing at the beginning of the year and after I got married I couldn't play as much so I had to shift my priorities to get in shape and eventually lost some love for the game.
I could only play poker at the office and I get interrupted too much to be profitable to play in my normal stakes so I moved down to play just for fun when I'm a little free. Even thou my sessions are now pretty short (30min to 1 hour long) so I can't put up the volume to have the results I wanted.
So next year I want to keep improving my BJJ game and maybe even compete and stay in good shape. Hopefully we can finish the decorations of the new house and invite some friends and family to celebrate and have a good time there and if we are not broke by all those expenses we could go to the family cruise trip to the Mediterranean in July. Also I'm gonna be an uncle so a lot of cool things are gonna happen in the near future.
I wish for everyone to have a great year and get to be as happy as I am today. Even thou the poker gods never gave me the super heater, I can't complain cause I run extremely good in everything else.
Good luck and Happy New Year to everyone!!
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Link swap?
http://nlhestruggles.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year Alex. Hope you get your poker drive back!
Post a Comment