So the new year is here... and we get to spend some time with the family. The other day we went to my grandma's house and she looked very happy. She just arrived from a cruise with my father and uncle and got hooked with playing roulette at the casino and was extremely happy to spend 7 days with her two sons. Now she is over 90 years old and had a big smile on her face when my wife and I visited her to show her the dvd with photos from our wedding. She went there, but started feeling sick at the reception and had to go to a room for the rest of the night.
Also we went to my parent's house to celebrate the three kings days and showed the dvd to everyone. The dvd was part of the photographer's package and he did a really nice job. Today we are gonna go to the movies with them and watch Avatar in 3D, I really liked the movie and I'm looking forward to see how it looks in 3 Dimensions.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment