Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 60 pics

So I haven't been able to write much on my blog and couldn't post my 60 days pictures, so I'm doing it now. Actually this are like day 66 or so cause my wife was visiting her mother in Houston and she is the one that always takes the pictures so I had to wait till she got back. Anyway I finally broke the 160 pounds mark and usually are between 158-160 so I'm not that strict with the diet right now. Also I won't be able to follow all the program for the last phase cause I'm doing jiu jitsu 4 times a week and planning on playing more tennis so that's a good cardio and core work out and thus I think I'll be fine.

Here are the pics (These are comparing day 0 and day 60):



In terms of body fat %, I'm around 12%-15% not sure cause its kind of hard to take the perfect measure. I'm happy with the results so it doesn't really matter much and I just have to keep pushing it.

A couple of friends are considering doing the P90x now so hopefully this pics can motivate them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey,You were always sexy to me...but now you're back to being sexy...and HOT!

James P McAteer said...

WP!

Dammit I am hitting the gym tomorrow. Maybe I can get my wife to tell me I am sexy and hot again.