Yesterday morning, we received a phone call around 4am. It was the guard from our new house complex saying that some people just broke into our new home and stole some things. AH??? We don't have anything there other than two chairs, soap, toilet paper and some cookies. Later that day we went there to check things out and go to the police to do the report and found out that they in fact stole all the bathrooms faucets including the ones from both showers and the one from the kitchen sink. They also ate some cookies.... those bastards!
I have on idea how much it was in terms of money cause those came with the house. Actually I don't mind that much cause the one from the kitchen was kind of outdated and we where planning on changing both from the master bath and the shower. But still it gets me mad to know what happen and now my wife doesn't feel too secure about the place.
Also today my wife witness how two guys parked their car besides my father's and opened the door to try steal some stuffs. She reacted by going outside and started screaming at them (maybe not the smartest move), but at least it worked and they couldn't get anything.
I wish I had a baseball bat and find someone trying to steal my car so that I could just crush some skulls and have some fun, or maybe a stunt gun so that I can give them a shock and piss all over them, that would be fun to explain when the cops get to the place. There are some people in this world that are worthless, hopefully karma is a bitch and will eventually get them so that I don't have to buy a baseball bat.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
sorry to hear that. hangings too good for those types.
Jodios pillos, mano hay que estar pendiente de lo que sucede en el ambiente y en lo que uno pueda prevenir, como con rejas o alarmas o casas asi, lamentablemente no es lo que uno quisiera pero pues por la seguridad y pa hacerle la vida mas dificil a los ladrones hay que estar invirtiendo en eso. La mierda es que lo policias los cogen y los sueltan y vuelven a lo mismo. Siento lo sucedido dude, pero tiene a una mujer valiente que te protege jejeje, Dios los cuide y Happy New Year...
Post a Comment