Finally!!!.... got my car and is fixed.... Had to wait like 20min till they clean it again and waxed it, but it was worth it cause now it looks like new. They even fixed some dents in the door so I'm happy with it. And wow.... I love driving my car, I missed the six speed manual transmission and all the control you get when driving.
In the diet department, I've started to eat some junk again. Well not like before where I ate pizza everyday, but still have ate some of those Denny's Cookies and cream milkshake and some candies like cookies and things like that. My body definitely felt the change and I felt like I was gaining weight again. At least I'm at a weight where I can play a little with that stuff and not worry too much.
I'm on vacation so I'm trying to go to BJJ classes as much as possible (Almost everyday). That also helped me with not getting fat again and I can do both, normal P90x workouts and then at night some BJJ to be in even better shape. I've been improving my game and even one of the Brown belts said that I'm moving as if I've been doing this for 10 years which is pretty cool. Also got a sparring session with the Black belt instructor and he didn't took it easy against me, which I liked, and of course he submitted me like 4 times in less than 4 minutes.
This weekend I'll probably go to the beach and enjoy some relax time with my wife and even maybe go to a spa or something. Till then.... Good luck!
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment