I haven't played the usual poker hours in a while and is basically cause I'm not having fun when playing anymore, also the fact that I don't like playing at home anymore (now that I'm married) may be another reason. The only time I have to play is at the office and of course I'm not playing focus sometimes so I can get more losing sessions and thats not fun.
I know I can make tons of money playing, but for now I can't find the inspiration to play. Even playing micro stakes I get bored and if I have a big losing session the bad feeling is not worth it. Maybe I need a break from poker, or maybe I can go to the casino and play cash to see if I find the love again.
I guess for now I will keep playing small stakes (To not go broke when I want to splash) and focus on more important things on my life right now.
At least is almost time for vacations!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hey Alex!
You have to put things in to perspective. Poker is only a game. It's not your main source of income. If you don't get any enjoyment from playing, then take a break.
Question - If you won $200 million on the National Lottery, would you still play poker?
I know how you feel. Take the pressure off. You probably need a break or maybe learn a new game. Or just play for fun and forget the results. Maybe you don't have clear poker goals any more? And playing poker is more difficult to balance with a demanding job and a wife!
Happy Xmas.
Thanks guys....
If I win 200 millions I probably play, but not much so I guess I will play whenever I feel like it.
Post a Comment