Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vacations!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Yeah... I'm on vacation now and even thou I'm not going anywhere is always nice to have time to rest and spend the time in other things rather than hear all the people whining at work.

Christmas eve I spent it with my family at my parent's house and we had a good time. Even my brother brought his little dog to the Fiesta and he was all hyper running up and down and enjoying the party (He did injured his paws a little and cover the floor with some blood but whatever he was happy). Here is a picture of my family and me playing some pool.


Also yesterday we went to see Avatar, I really liked it and will probably see it again in 3D. Its a long movie, but I really didn't mind cause it keeps you entertain.

Anyway hope everyone can spend some quality time with their families and enjoy this couple of last days of 2009.

No comments: