I'm getting a little sick, feel weak and my nose is playing some nasty games on me. Yesterday I decided to rest and not do exercise, but still haven't been any better. I would probably miss my BJJ class today which I hate, but I can't go there and risk getting people sick.
Anyway this is gonna be a long week, first today we did the interview for my wife's residency, tomorrow we have to meet with the interior designers at our new home, on Thursday I have my evaluation with the chiropractor and at work I have to figure out the Christmas bonus for everyone and also have to meet with two different people and fired them (which is never fun).
Lately I'm not having that much fun when I play poker. Don't know if its cause I'm kind of burned or because I don't have the time to play that much so if I lose I have to wait more for my next session. I'm also playing lower most of the time, in between 50nl and 100nl and only play for fun right now. I have so many things on my plate that I can't be putting a lot of hands or can't play at a high level mentally for long. Anyway here is the hand of the week, just for fun. Of course the preflop call is very loose on my part, but I don't like when people start 3betting me a ton, after that is just pure fun how he decided to play his hand:
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment