A lot happened last week. First My laptop started to act strange giving me a lot of errors and then it just stopped working. I hate when that happens, which is too often in my opinion. Thankfully my brother helped me and clean everything and now its working fine.
Also I started my BJJ classes and so far it has been, even thou already had a couple of mat burns, but I guess that's something I'll have to get used to. Also bought my first gi from the professor, but it kind of was too big for me. I still can use it so whatever.
In terms of my car, finally got everything ready and got my check. Only bad thing is that the check is for like 1,000 and the full job will cost me like 2,000 (I'm planning on fixing all the other parts including 3 rims). Anyhow I can't wait to get my car fixed.
Also my wife is visiting her mother in Houston, so I'll be home alone till Sunday. Today is the last day of work for the week so I can rest and try not to get to bored, maybe playing some poker and trying to get better at BJJ. Haven't played much poker, but when I do I'm winning. Even if its small cause sometimes I'm playing the microstakes hehehe.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment