Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why is there so many bad people?

The other day at work my brother discovered our computers where being hacked. A couple of weeks ago we had to fired a employee and apparently he created an account to access our server and did it on his house to messed up our data. That really pisses me off cause he actually was very lazy and never did a good job when we needed him. At least we found out and we are taking measures so it doesn't happens again. Also now the mother of one of our patient is trying to sue us saying that in some way one of our therapist broke her leg or whatever. The thing is that she waited more than a week to say something about it, and even saw the therapist a couple of days before and didn't mentioned it. Thats people looking for money, I hate that.

On Poker I didn't get to play the big tournament on my casino cause it was last Sunday and that was the day of my second anniversary with my beautiful girlfriend so I got to spend it with her which is better than spending it with sweaty guys.

Online it hasn't been the best week, cause the other day I tilted and lost like $550. Lucky for me the next day I won like $350, but again yesterday I decided to donate a couple of buy ins to a fish with a stupid stupid mistake when we where deep (He was mega aggro and I decide to bluff him allin preflop w AT he snap called me with AJ) That was really really bad on my part and I deserve it for being an idiot (ended -300). Today however I got my rakeback for $350 (yeah I know is not much but it helps calming the tilt factor) and also won $100 in a short session so in all I would have ended this week pretty strong but did a couple of stupid things and ended close to BE.

Now some quotes:

ACTION

"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are. If you don't use your power for positive change, you are, indeed, part of the problem." -- Coretta Scott King

"Luck is the by-product of busting your fanny." -- Don Sutton

"The most drastic and usually the most effective remedy for fear is direct action." -- William Burnham

"Take action every day - some small dose at a time." -- Jeffrey Gitomer

1 comment:

Razboynik said...

Great quotes - definitely food for thought.
I hate slackers - they don't respect work, because they have no self respect.
Poker sucks lol.